Peak Kitchen Cabinet Auction
Whether you are building a home or remodeling your home, attend a Peak Auctioneering cabinet auction. It’s a whole new world! Here are a few tips so you’ll know what to expect at your first cabinet auction:
- Payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards within 12 hours of notification of acceptance of your bid.
- A “Buyer’s Premium” will be added to the final bid on each item to become part of the purchase price and to be paid by the purchaser. A 13% Buyer’s Premium will be charged on all sales.
- A sales tax will be added when applicable personal property purchases. Dealers or exempt agencies must provide PEAK AUCTIONEERING with a copy of their State tax certificate when registering as a buyer at each auction attended.
- Come prepared to haul material. Kitchen cabinets very seldom fit into the trunk of automobiles. We recommend bringing help to watch your purchases as well as load material.
- During the cabinet auction, you may hand carry paid-for-materials out of the building to your vehicle. As a general rule, fork lifts will begin operating at noon on Saturday and 8:00am on Sunday. As our auctions are held on public property everything must be removed by 5:00pm Sunday following the auction.
- Building materials are big and heavy, have sharp edges, and with forklifts, trucks and trailers moving around, the auction IS NOT a safe place for small children.
Our auctions are sponsored by the country’s building material trade associations, all federated members of the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association. For more information about upcoming kitchen cabinet auctions, visit our schedule page to find an auction in your area.